This package includes:
- 24/7 on call availability for the two weeks before and two weeks after your due date
- photographic coverage of active labor through newborn exam and first meetings (regardless of length of labor)
- an online slideshow of images telling your story and set to music
- a flash drive with all edited images in high resolution (usually 100+ images) and web-sized versions for online use
- a 10 x 10 photo book with leather or fabric cover of your choice and approximately 30 lay-flat sides
- 30% off of additional session packages when booked with your birth
- Add video services and make your slideshow a fusion of video and stills.... $500+ tax
- upgrade to a full film... $900+ tax
- add an herbal bath session for after your birth... $400+ tax
- add a mini maternity session... $400+ tax
- add a Day One mini session (perfect for siblings meeting baby the day after the birth)... $400+ tax
*** payment plans are available, please contact me for more details
A fusion of film and stills telling George’s beautiful birth story. This peaceful Seattle-area home birth was attended by Sarah of Snohomish Midwives. George was born to Jordan and Mark with all three of their older children in the room watching.
This photo slideshow tells Thomas’ hospital birth story. Thomas arrived in a hurry, much to the amazement of Lani and Doug.
A full film documenting the Snow family a few days before Montgomery was born, during her fast home birth, and a few days after. I love getting to tell the FULL story.
This story is a fusion of film and stills. Zachary had a Cesarean birth, but I was allowed to document the moments after the birth and then later as he settled in at home.